Learn about IGB research–then present your own!
The Poster Session is your chance to share your work with your peers in the life sciences. It's a great way to practice your presentation skills, and prizes will be awarded for the top three posters.
The Poster Session is open to EVERYONE.
Important details about the Poster Session:
- You will need to submit your abstract when you register for the symposium.
- The maximum size for posters is 44" high by 50" wide.
- Due to space we must limit to the the first 40 posters submitted.
- If you want your poster to be judged, you must hang it by 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 1 in the main IGB building. Otherwise, you may hang your poster any time before the poster session, at 3:45 p.m. on Thursday, May 3. For inclusion in the program, posters must be received by April 26.
- If you plan to have CNRG print your poster on the IGB's poster printer, the submission deadline for printing is 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 1.
Check out pictures from previous Poster Sessions: